Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Are we all children of God ?

John 8:42 -44
Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here.
I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
 Why is my language not clear to you?
Because you are unable to hear what I say.
 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire.
 He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.
When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
 btw: "unable" stresses the doctrine of inability and total depravity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YourPhariseefriend, a prominent rabbi at JewsforJudaism, wrote the following comment on one of my posts:

Your worship of the lord of the lies is manifest in your affinity with his falsehood.

I replied:

Your outburst is unsurprising:
“And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “by the prince of demons he casts out the demons” (Mark 3:22).

Linkedin profile

View David An's profile on LinkedIn